POLYPROPYLENE AND POLYETHYLENE FABRICS
The polypropylene or polyethylene fabrics we produce can be used both for bags and big bags and for industrial or agricultural packaging.
- Widths and weaving specifications upon Customers’ requests
- We can realise flat woven or tubular fabrics in polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE)
- Fabrics are available with selvedge, or with heat cut or cold cut, or with ultrasonic cut
- Fabrics can also be coated
- We can realise ventilated fabrics with aeration stripes or net fabrics (Raschel or Leno mesh)
- White is our standard colour, but we can realise any colour upon request, even transparent
- Anti-UV-treated fabrics are also available
The roll and mandrel sizes are according to the Customers’ specifications.
All our bags are food-contact certified according to the European Laws.
All our bags are 100% recyclable.
The jute fabrics we produce can be used both for manufacturing bags but also for furnishings and agriculture.
Jute is a natural fiber of plant origin. It is one of the most ecological materials available on the market. Any issue related to the environmental impact of the production cycle have been addressed through new production technologies, making Jute fabric now the best choice for Customers paying particular attention to the environment and ecology in a broader perspective.
- CBC (carpet backing cloth)
- Furnishing fabrics
The Jute fabric colour is available in the following colours:
We can offer 2 alternatives for the oil used in looms and stitching machines:
- MOT: mineral oil is used in the production process
- HCF: plant-based oil is used in the production process
Jute fabrics are packed in layers.
Natural and sustainable product: 100% biodegradable.
Let’s keep in touch
Looking forward to hearing from you if you would like to discuss a project.
Give us a call at +39 0521 480611